Wednesday, February 3, 2010

God Showed Me Dr. Frisby Is A Man Who Loves People!

When I was first introduced to Ambassadors for Christ, I had a question in my mind could there be such a person as Dr. Frisby on this earth. At first I said no, not interested. Then I went to my father God and I prayed, I asked him if he wanted me involved in such a project. If so Lord show me how to get to Flordia and see for myself.

Well God did just that, he showed me money I had for years and did not even know it, that paid for my ticket, then one financial mircle after another Praise God I went to Pencoloa Flordia and met Ambassadors for Chirst. After seeing the annointing upon his wife as she ministered to the people, then seeing the son minister in music, I was in awe, these people are for real. Then when Dr. Frisby came out, God showed me a man that loved people, that had everyone in his heart. A man with a heart of gold, but one who loves God first.

For the past 2 years I have been following him, and he is truly sent by God, I know I am not to look to Frisby but to God for he made me the promise of wealth not Frisby, Dr Frisby is a messenger from God. And my faith stays focus on my Lord and Jesus Christ.
B Marshall
Southern Califorinia

1 comment:

  1. You are all embarrassments and frauds and a great dis service to the LORD. You will all be EXPOSED for the self serving fools that you are
    I promuse this.

    This is ANTHONY LEONARD THE BROTHER IN LAW OF THOSE FRAUDS FRANKLIN FRISBY AND MY DISAPPOINTING SO CALLED ODLER SISTER WHOM YOU FOOLS CALL SOME PROPHETESS FRSBY GARBAGE. I CAHRGE YOU ALL AS ABSOLUTE FRAUDS AND NOTHING MORE
    Also Franklin Frisby is from vineland, new jersey and Not pennsylvania, apparently you all know very little

    NEWS LINKS

    February 18-25th 2010
    Orlando Sentinel
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/search/dispatcher.front?Query=Franklin+frisby&target=article&sortby=display_time+descending
    February 18-25th 2010
    Channel 6 News Florida
    http://www.clickorlando.com/search/form.html?qt=franklin+frisby&cof=FORID%3A11&client=pub-9218467875002671&channel=9814500798
    Here is the link to The Frisby's foreclosure property which they live in and don't pay and owe millions on which legal processes are pending on; along with, other foreclosure properties and actions highlighted in articles links above, which the Frisbys are defaulting on while simultaneously scamming people out of their money and ruining people's lives and livelihoods so that they can pocket your cash thru that AFCCC Scam. Look for yourselves. They are frauds and people need to be woken up for I have seen their scams for over a decade and they do this for a living and have always been low life frauds and scammers.
    The Frisby place in Florida. Look at where your scammed monies actually go
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/759/3230talalooplongwood.jpg
    Listing of links to Raw Video of one of Frisby's fake meetings which we call the carnival side show but judge for yourselves.
    http://www.clickorlando.com/search/form.html?qt=franklin+frisby&cof=FORID%3A11&client=pub-9218467875002671&channel=9814500798

    ReplyDelete