Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dr. Frisby Has A Great Measure of Faith

Dr. Frisby,

I greet you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus; it was brought to my attention regarding a article published in the Dallas Morning News regarding you and the Ambassador for Christ organization. I could not read the entire article simply because in vexed my spirit, what little I did read cause me to pray for you. As you well know this is not the first time some one has complained and even tried to cause havoc amongst us. When I got involved with Ambassador for Christ a year and a half ago, I received a confirmation for the LORD.

Scripture tells us that to every man is given a measure of faith and I have faithfully continued on this path knowing that God is faithful and will do just what he said he will do. I say to you to be encouraged, and always remember who we are, and who’s we are. Time is winding down and must be about our Father’s business.

May GOD continue to bless you and your family.
Sincerely
K Powell
Dixon, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment