Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dr. Frisby Is An Answer To Prayer & 3 Prophetic Words

Life Under The Son Ministries

I was introduce to AFCC from an answer to prayer I had had 3 prophecy telling me I was going to be a Wealthy Women of God to go forth in what he has predestine me to do for his kingdom. I was approached by a AFCC leader and the ball got rolling I have been a Christian long enough to know the Devil is not going to let you get something this valuable without a fight and Christian fighting one another {we are known by the love we have for one another} I have not been given any FALSE information,As a Business women it takes money to make money those of you who are putting your month on Dr. Frisby

This is not of God you have aborted your blessing you have been used by the Devil I tell you REPENT we can't go around judging because it's not done when YOU want it to be done this man CAN hear from GOD you don't think God knew you were going to get impatience and cause this riff but those who have you have missed out and remember you are coming against God not the man for he walks upright before God so did Moses remember when he was up on Mt. Sinai for 40 days the Israelites got impatience and built a golden calf and forgot why God sent them out of Egypt Isn't that what's happening here I say again REPENT for we serve a loving God.Dr.Jonie DodgensLife under the son Ministrylifeundertheson.org

No comments:

Post a Comment