Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shalom Dr. Frisby,Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ from the Philippines!This is A G. Troupe, an ambassador of Christ member under Bro. Kenneth Powell. After the death of my beloved husband in February 2009, in just two months, God spoke to me to rise up and preach His Kingdom through out the States of America, and I obeyed Him. Truly I saw God's power is manifested to many meetings He entrusted me to many churches in the Body of Christ. Last year in November, I felt God urged me to go to China and Hongkong to help stir out the brethren and He made a way for me. Halleluiah, God did great signs and wonders in our every meeting. In December 14, I felt compelled to go back to my homeland Philippines where my 90 year old mom needs me and to continue help the Body of Christ in our country. While I was reading the call to pray for you Dr. Frisby, God reminded me to give this passage to you, "Arise shine, for the light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth and deep darkness the people, but the LORD WILL RISE OVER YOU AND HIS GLORY WILL BE SEEN UPON YOU! THE GENTILES SHALL COME TO YOUR LIGHT AND KINGS TO THE BIRGHTNESS OF YOUR RISING. LIFT UP YOUR EYES ALL AROUND AND SEE; THEY WILL ALL GATHER TOGETHER THEY COME TO YOU. YOUR SONS SHALL COME FROM AFAR, AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL BE NURSED AT YOUR SIDE. THEN YOU SHALL SEE AND BECOME RADIANT. AND YOUR HEART SHALL SWELL WITH JOY BECUASE OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE SEE SHALL BE TURNED TO YOU. THE WEALTH OF THE GENTILES SHALL COME TO YOU." Isaiah 60:1-2Dr. Frisby, we will be praying for you in the Body of Christ here in the Philippines. God is good. truly the words that are not beneficial to you, they will not affect you sir! I declare the walls of fire of the Holy Spirit on you, and in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment