Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am without words. I'm praising the Lord because the enemy thought he had destroyed God's shepherd but God rescued Dr. Frisby. The Holy Spirit stopped me from writing and requested that I immediately go into prayer for Dr. Frisby and hisfamily. I shall continue to lift them up in prayer and stay focus.One thing I would like to say on behalf of Dr. Frisby and his family, let us not dwell on the the lies, put downs, untrue, etc. that the enemy has said in trying to destroy him and his family. Let us keep our eyes on Jesus and his righteousness. Let us praise God that we now know who these enemies are and trust me, there are more, internal and external. This tells me that some prayers are being answered because it could have been far worse. I shall continue to pray for the spirit of discernment for the Frisby family and AFC. Galatians 6:7-9 - Don't be misled; remember that you can't ignore God and get away with it: a man will always reap just the kind of crop he sows! If he sows to please his own wrong desires, he will be planting seeds of evil and he will surely reap a harvest of spiritual decay and death; but if he plants the good things of the Spirit, he will reap the everlasting life which the Holy Spirit gives him. And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't get discouraged and give up. [TLB] I thank God that we have the assurance that these enemies will be dealt with and Dr. Frisby will receive a spiritual blessing(s). May he have a speedy recovery.Blessings,
O DeBose

No comments:

Post a Comment