Thursday, March 4, 2010

Heavenly Father God is in control......Satan has no power only what we allow him to have......
"God, great and Mighty power of all beings and creation, guide and cover this creature known and called as Franklin Frisby.......You are LIGHT Father and you bring truth, no other being can deliver that ligt unless it is with, by and through You.....Open this concern that man has allowed to get in and bring LIGHT over the dark.....EXPOSE the seed of evil and through your hand and the authority of my tongue....I send the lord's of darkness and dissension into the pit......I CONFIRM IT, I CONFIRM IT, I CONFIRM IT!!!
RISE MIGHTY MAN OF GOD as Jesus spoke it on Lazarus and he rose to the LIGHT of NEW LIFE.....and defy these lord's of darkness and lies......YOU HOLD THE POWER!!! God the Universal father has distributed the authority....USE IT!!! PRAISE His FOUNDATION Forever & Ever.....
It has been spoken.....RISE!!!
A Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment